WG 1 expert meeting on the LAUTLOS campaign at Lindenberg, August 24-27, 2004.
For details on the meeting, please look at the word document or the pdf file.
Meeting place and time
Lindenberg (Meteorological Observatory Lindenberg, Am Observatorium 12, D-15848 Tauche/OT Lindenberg, Germany)
For the participants is reserved the Hotel/Gasthof Simke in 1 km distance of the Observatory.
- Presentation and discussion of the state of art of the LAUTLOS data base.
- Presentation of the final (preliminary final) corrected data for each instrument flown/measured during the LAUTLOS-campaign which will used as basis for instrument comparisons.
- Agreements on different time and vertical height resolutions [10 s (50 m), 20 s (100 m), or 1 hour, 1 day (for microwave), 1-2 km].
- Agreements on the graphs of the differences between the methods/instruments
- Agreements for the corrections, working ranges and claimed accuracy and total uncertainty
- Agreements on further research work related to the scientific aims of the LAUTLOS-experiment
- Agreements on planned publications
- Agreement on further activities next LAUTLOS-Meeting in 2005